Have you seen our predictions for today?



REPORTS: Barcelona Sign Brazilian Forward

2 months ago  Raphael   Sport News

Barcelona have completed the signing of a new striker Gustavo Maia from Brazilian side Sao Paulo. The La Liga giants paid a sum of ₦2 billion (4.5 million euros) to sign the Brazilian striker.
According to reports in ESPN, the 19-year-old Brazilian striker is on his way to Barcelona after deal between both clubs have been agreed.
Gustavo Maia will be Barcelona second signing in the summer with deal for Miralem Pjanic from Juventus already completed and Arthur Melo moving to the Serie A giants.
According to reports in Marca, the Catalans hold 70 percent of his rights on his future sale with Sao Paulo taking the remaining 30 percent on the Brazilian.
The Brazilian youngster won a total number of seven trophies across different age groups in Sao Paulo after joining the club at the age of 14.



top soccer prediction sites, predictions and betting picks, soccer results, bet of the day, football predictions, soccer today predictions, soccer today, soccer picks,
football bet, winning goals predictions, soccer predictionsapp, betting tips for today stakegains